If you own a Chromecast and an iOS device, please follow these simple configuration instructions:
1. First of all you need to make sure you have the latest version of the Rakuten TV app for iOS devices. You can find all the related information by clicking on the following link:
2. Then, you need to download the Chromecast app from the Apple App Store.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed the Chromecast app, open it and press the button that says "Set up a new Chromecast"
4. Exit the application, and open the iPad or iPhone settings and go to Wi-fi configuration, then select Chromecast as the network you wish to connect to. Once you have connected to the Chromecast network, exit the system settings and re-open the Chromecast app.
5. Once you have re-opened the Chromecast app, you will prompted to hit the "Next" button to complete setup.
6. In this step you will need to follow the instructions on the screen.
7. In this step, you will need to select your current location (Country) and once you have done this the following image should appear on you iOS device screen.
8. Then you must choose a name name for your Chromecast and press the "Next" button.
9. In this last step you must select your Wi-fi network and the press the "Set-up" button.
10. Congratulations! You have succesfully set-up your Chromecast!